Watch an example of AR bringing a new layer of reality to Lego building.
Click below to watch a Prezi by Matt Hollowell with multiple classroom examples.
Click below for a Prezi by Michelle Thorne with instructions for creating an Aurasma item and other resources.
Ways to integrate Aurasma in the classroom
1. Interactive Word Wall
2. Label Diagrams (Place a trigger photo
3. Interactive Writing/Print (Photograph a poem or newspaper passage and trigger a link to more info about the topic or the student reading the passage.)
4. Classroom Rules Poster (Attach videos of skits or student performed examples of class rules to trigger picture)
5. Parent Night
6. Biography Gallery Walk
7. All About Me (at desk/gallery walk).
8. Book reviews (cover page trigger photo leads to review or report)
9. Science Lab Tools/Safety (Trigger a video of students describing the function of the tool and the safety procedures.)